COVID-19 Update 8th March 2021
While we continue to work within the rules of the ongoing lockdown, the roadmap proposed by the Government on 22 February, offers us all the hope that we will be able to welcome guests under more normal circumstances, in the coming months.
As of Saturday 6th March, we are only able to offer accommodation to people who fall into one of the categories listed below.
- Are unable to return to your main residence
- Need accommodation while moving to a new house
- Need accommodation to attend a funeral or related commemorative event
- Require accommodation for work purposes or to provide voluntary services
- Are a child requiring accommodation for school or care
- Are homeless, seeking asylum or a vulnerable person seeking refuge
- Are an elite athlete or their support staff, or parent, if the athlete is under 18
As we did during the first national lockdown in March 2020, and each subsequent set of restrictions, we remain open to guests who are legally permitted to travel as per the categories above.
We are also, now taking future bookings.
According to the Government’s roadmap, providing the conditions set out are met, as of 12 April 2021, we will be open to holiday guests from one household only and again, providing the conditions are met, from 17 May 2021, we will be allowed to welcome two households, or up to six individuals from separate households and hopefully, larger groups from 21 June 2021.
In addition, guests will be allowed to use the outdoor swimming facility at Dabbling Duck Pools from 29 March 2021 and the indoor swimming pool from 12 April 2021.
Anyone who books with Your Yorkshire Time direct will be eligible for a full refund, should the roadmap not stay on track and we are prevented from opening on the above dates.
Meanwhile, please remain safe, stay well and please get in touch with any queries.
Please contact us with any questions or comments using the information below. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!