Your Yorkshire Time and Holmfirth Hot-tub Heaven - Competition for all essential workers
We all need something to look forward to especially now some of us find the restrictions have been reinforced, so why not enter our competition and nominate an essential worker to win a free holiday? The competition is open until 15th August to adults aged 18 and over who have been an essential worker during the Covid-19 restrictions. The winner will be able to choose a holiday in any of our fabulous Holmfirth properties. The full prize is as follows:
• Free stay in one of our Holmfirth properties of your choice for up to seven nights
• Complimentary use of the Hot Tub and exclusive use of the swimming pool, subject to restrictions
• Pets allowed
• Holiday must be taken before 17 December 2020
The lucky winner will be staying in the Pennine foothills at the north-east tip of the Peak District in one of our quirky period properties. In Holmfirth you could be snug in the four poster bed of Shelduck, enjoying the views from a listed converted mill at Teal, taking in the bubbles (hot tub bubbles that is) at Mallard, or snuggling up in front of the log burning stove on your romantic getaway in Eider, our listed weavers cottage. Wherever you stay, Angela, the owner, will make sure you have everything you could want to enjoy your home from home.
How to Enter
To enter for your chance to win this luxurious holiday,
• Like our Facebook Page or Follow us on Instagram
• Nominate an essential worker by naming them in the comments
• Tell us (in no more than 350 characters) how they have made a difference during COVID-19 and why they deserve a holiday by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember to write Competition entry and the name of the person you are nominating in the subject header
For full terms and conditions click here
 Essential workers as defined by the UK government (see Appendix 1).
 Subject to government guidelines
 Free stay in your choice of one of the following properties; Eider, Mallard, Shelduck or Teal, for up-to-seven nights in one stay, subject to availability.
 Not available on site at Teal. However, the indoor spa bath is available when you are using Dabbling Duck Pool.
 Exclusive use of the heated indoor swimming pool, for 75 minutes per day, subject to restrictions.
 There is no charge for one pet staying, additional pets will be charged at the usual rates.