“We stayed for just four nights but could have stayed for far longer. it was perfect from start to finish. Angela is a wonderful host and provided us with a welcome hamper and cakes on arrival for a wee afternoon tea; a gift as we had just got married. To top it off, we spotted that the ducks in the kitchen had little name tags with our names on them! Such a lovely personal touch. The property itself is clean, comfortable, and very cosy. The hot tub is a fab addition and the roll-top tub is a must for having a chilled-out bath in! My new husband described it as exceptional and I can't help but agree! We will endeavour to be back in the future!”
Detached Bungalow in Holmfirth, West Yorkshire
With amazing views over the Holme Valley and access to the bustling centre of Holmfirth and the surrounding countryside and moors of the Peak District National Park, Harlequin House offers you a lovely setting for your next break. With it's own enclosed garden completed with hot tub and off street parking it makes this the ideal spot for a holiday destination to relax and unwind with access to great countryside to explore. Backing onto Crow Wood this offers a great spot for those visiting us with pets.
Harlequin House - Holiday Home from Home
This detached bungalow sleeps 12 people with four double bedrooms with kingsize or super kingsize beds, one single bedroom and four bathrooms, perfect for a large family or group of friends. The property now includes the adjoining annexe, formerly Harlequin Studi,o where the fifth bedroom is along with its own private open plan living space and ensuite bathroom. The living/dining room in the main part of the property has an open fire to welcome you in the winter months.
Guests also have the use of Angela’s indoor swimming pool, 7 miles away with sauna and indoor hot tub, outdoor swimspa and outdoor hot tub by prior arrangement and subject to availability.
- Living/dining room: With open fire and Smart TV.
- Kitchen: Includes breakfast area, electric oven, electric hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher and coffee machine.
- Utility room: With fridge/freezer and washing machine.
- Bedroom 1: With super kingsize bed and en-suite with shower cubicle and toilet.
- Bedroom 2: With four poster kingsize bed.
- Bedroom 3: With zip and link kingsize bed (can be 2ft 6in twin beds on request), single bed and en-suite toilet.
- Bedroom 4: With single bed.
- Bathroom: With freestanding bath, shower cubicle and toilet.
- Open plan living space.
- Living area: With Smart TV.
- Dining area.
- Kitchen area: With combi microwave/oven/grill and fridge.
- Bedroom 5: With kingsize bed and en-suite with shower cubicle and toilet.
As well as pets being welcome in this property, the benefits and amenities of booking your stay with Your Yorkshire Time include:
- Essentials Such as Shampoo
- 24-Hour Check-in
- Laptop-Friendly Workspace
- Wireless Internet
Things to Note
We politely ask that you make sure to protect the wooden surfaces with the coasters and stands provided. You are more than welcome to take away any contents of the basket that we provide, however please leave the actual basket behind. This also applies to bathrobes, towels, large bottles/dispensers, and kitchen essentials, such as olive oil containers. Please ensure you leave our cottage as you find it and report any damage or breakages immediately.
Smoking is only permitted in the garden and not in the hot tub or inside the cottage. We do ask that you remove any cigarette ends. Pets are also asked to be well-behaved and remain downstairs in the kitchen or drying room/cycle store. Overall, we like to make sure that the peaceful nature of the setting is fully respected.